Webinar Topic: Assisting & Preparing Quality Professionals for the New 2015 Standard Changes.
Time: 10am - 11am EST
Duration: 1 hour
ISO has 1.5 million registrations worldwide. 1.1 million are ISO 9001. Any revision will have global implications based on numbers alone. The 2015 revision will be particularly significant as a result of changes to both structure and content.
This webinar is intended to assist Quality Professionals, including auditors, in preparing for the new standard. While standards can, and do evolve between their Draft International Standard (DIS) and their final release version, we already know for certain that the changes arising as a result of the adoption of Annex SL (ISO Guide 83) are going to be incorporated into ISO 9001:2015. Our goal here is to help you begin preparing for these changes.
We will be addressing the following during this webinar:
- Summary of Principal Changes - ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015
- Key changes you do NOT need to make
- Clause by clause evaluation, including interpretation, implications for quality professionals and implications for auditors
- Recommendations for transition
- Planned services from The PIC Group to assist our customers
To attend this webinar, please click on the link to the right under "Upcoming Webinars".